Professional Home Inspection Photos
Sample Inspection report
Sample Inspection Notice
RMC ASHI Standards of Practice.
ASHI Standards of Practice.
These graphs where generated with scintillation continuous radon
monitors. The CRM's typically have about 30 to 70 counts per hour background
and record about 200 to 230 counts per hour per pCi/L
- 3.2 pCi/L graph Normal repeating diurnal curve
- 30 pCi/L graph Ventilation at end of test
- 7.9 pCi/L graph and 0.9 pci/L after mitigation
- 3.8 pCi/L graph House ventilated
- 144 pCi/L graph and 4.3 pCi/L after mitigation
- 108+pCi/L graph Build up and Ventilation
- 102 pCi/L graph School room
- 900 pCi/L graph in Bedroom air from radon in well water
- 2.0 pCi/L graph in bedroom directly below 900 pCi/L bedroom
- 1.8 pCi/L graph with heat on; 4.9 pCi/L in the summer
- 2.2 to 8.1 pCi/L graph depending on bedroom door being open or closed.
- 0.37 pCi/L graph week of outside air
- Comparing 1 hour measurements to 48 hour CRM averages graph
- 5 pCi/L to 90 pCi/L Unusually high spikes.
- The closed house instructions we give to the occupants.